International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in INR. For conversion, we recommend using a .
- Shipping charges and available service will vary based on package weight and country of destination.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 2-3 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- To place an international order, please provide us Customer DHL Account no for payment otherwise also deposit in our Bank.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.